Global Versa GP Checkweigher.
|Description||Global Versa GP Checkweigher|
|Height (English) Line||24.8 – 45.3 in.|
|Height (Metric) Line||630 mm – 1150 mm +/-50mm|
|Operating Temperature||5° to 40°C (40° to 104°F)|
|Accuracy||Up to +/-0.1 g at 2 sigma (product/speed dependent)|
|Rate||Up to 300 packages per minute (depending on application)|
|Air Requirements||Air – Dry, 550 – 690 kPa (80 – 1000 psi), 1000 lpm (35 CFM)*
|Relative Humidity||20 – 90%, non-condensing|
|Electrical Requirements||110/120 or 220/240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz, single phase, 15A max|
|Weight Range (Metric)||5-1500g|
The Global Versa GP Checkweigher Features:
- Ideal for food, pharmaceutical or consumer goods industries
- Cantilever style frame allows line height adjustment from 635mm to 1145 mm on every system
- International equipment availability and support.
- Screen language options include: Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English (UK and US versions), French, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Turkish.
- Meets or exceeds a variety of regional and international standards and is OIML MID approved.
- Proprietary software with advanced automatic-zero algorithms ensure accuracy standards are maintained over time, regardless of environment.
- Sanitary design
- Frames designed to minimize flat surfaces and slots, reducing food buildup.
- Stainless steel conveyor beds
- Optional stainless-steel rollers and load cells
- Rapid-release conveyors and belts eliminate need for tools to remove or replace
- Tool-less thumb screw adjusts belt tracking
- Captive conveyor rollers easy to adjust
- High-torque sealed brushless motors allow trouble-free operation and long mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Easy-to-read color touch screens
- Configurable security access levels
- Intuitive menu operation
- Proprietary “Weigh Engine” uses the powerful signal processing of Thermo Scientific™ AutoCalc™ for ease of product set up.