- Microprocessor temperature control between ambient and 232 °C (450 °F)
- Integrated digital timing for easy measurement of sample efflux times
- Dual digital displays show setpoint and actual bath temperature
- Selectable temperature scale – Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Conforms to ASTM D445, D2170 and related specifications
Kinematic viscosity is of primary importance in the design and selection of a wide range of petroleum products. Calibrated capillary viscometers are used to measure flow under gravity or vacuum at precisely controlled temperatures.