Standard Features of Hardness Tester TH 1050 M
- Advance Micro-controller based user-friendly state-of-the-art product design with alphanumeric splash waterproof polyester soft keys for keyboard. User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries.
- Single Station Automatic measurement of tablet parameters – Thickness, Width, Diameter/Length, Hardness, Weight.
- Non-Volatile memory storage of 99 methods with parameters with Alphanumeric entries of Sample Name and Identification Number for authentication.
- Automatic run can be performed continuously up to 1-99 tablets. RUN can be re-started on power failure or on System Reset with last run parameters.
- Linear Displacement 0.8mm/sec with fast advance and return movement of breaking arm saves runtime.
- Daily Auto Incremented Run Number and Factory entered CUSTOMER NAME with Instrument Serial Number on report makes system foolproof and GLP complaint.
- Two Tier – a] ADMIN, and b] USER password protection for method editing and Validation. 25 Users can be set with Name and password.
- Built-in Real Time Clock [RTC] for date and time display and on printout.
- Process Stage and Compression Press no. entry, NMT, NLT and Percentage Limit for detected values of Thickness, Diameter/Length & Hardness with Star mark for out of limit values.
- Validation/Calibration protocol with verification for Hardness – 3 point Load Cell calibration with Standard weights and Diameter/Length Calibration with Standard gauges.
- Quick RUN for Independent Thickness, Diameter/Length, Hardness or All parameter measurement in sequence up to 25 sample tablets with GLP information.
- Error indication on display with Audible alarm helps user to trace the problem.
- Printer Compatibility for Deskjet, Inkjet & Dot-matrix printer.
There are no reviews yet.