- The Filling Head Assembly: This comprises of filling heads each driven by AC servo motors and an auger shaft fitted with an auger mounted on a robust stand.
- Vibrating Feeding Mechanism: This is one of the mechanisms provided to feed Non-Free Flow Powders into the Funnels of the filling heads from the IPC/Hopper.
- Horizontal Feeding Mechanism: This is another device provided to feed Non Free Flowing Powders into the cones of the filling chamber.
- Dust Extraction Systems: This is used to extract the excess dust generated because of back pressure of the displaced air from the bottles while filling at the point of filling itself.
- Gassing Station: This is provided before or after filling as per requirement to gas the bottles with desired gases. No Bottle No Fill Mechanism: This is provided to ensure that the filling does not take place in case there is no bottle below the filling nozzle.
|Motor Power||2 to 8.5 HP|
|Machine Type||Utility||Foot Print (mm)
W x L x H
|Single Head||2 HP||500 x 600 x 1600||25 BPM|
|Double Head||3 HP||1000 x 1000 x 2100||50 BPM|
|Triple Head||4.5 HP||1200 x 1000 x 2100||80 BPM|
|Four Head||5.5 HP||1000 x 1600 x 2100||90 BPM|
|Six Head||8.5 HP||1570 x 1600 x 3500||120 BPM|