- Microprocessor control of temperature between ambient and 240 °C (464°F)
- Four tube capacity
- Dual digital displays show setpoint and actual temperature
- Selectable temperature scale – Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic timing option for simplified, accurate measurement of efflux times
- Conforms to ASTM D88, D244, E102, and related specifications
Determines the time required for 60mL of sample to flow through a calibrated orifice under precisely controlled conditions. Saybolt Universal Seconds (SUS) is the standard measurement for lubricants, insulating oils and lighter fuel grades, and Saybolt Furol Seconds (SFS) is used for heavier oils and bitumens.