- Rugged micro-peened AISI 304 stainless steel structure;
- Lateral control panel with hold-to-run controls according to EC regulations;
- The extraction head that is the same size and shape as the bottom of the bowl ensures that the bowl is completely emptied and clean;
- Central DN 100 hole in the extraction;
- Hold-to-run pump down control until the extraction head has entered the bowl;
- Automatic pump start after the extraction head has entered the upper part of the bowl;
- Easy to move with 4 swivel wheels;
- Easy removal of the silicone lip seal for cleaning;
- Special high volume low speed pump that allows the properties of the pumped product to remain unaltered;
- Adjustable downstroke speed and pump suction;
- Level sensing device for pump start / stop to place in the dosing hopper;
- Flexible piping with stainless steel AISI 304 end fittings to connect the pump to the dosing hopper (L=4 m);
- Standard power supply 400/3/50Hz – 380/3/60Hz.
Pneumatic transfer buffers
PNEUMATIC TRANSFER BUFFERS for 200, 300, 400, 600 and 800 litre bowls Used to empty the contents of the bowl and to supply hoppers that feed production lines for pastry products. Can only be used for liquid and semi-liquid mixtures that have a maximum viscosity of 1,000-2,000 Cp. For example: cakes, muffins, creams etc.