Allegheny Bradford Corporation is recognized as the world leading manufacturer of shell & tube heat exchangers. Our system is custom designed for sanitary environments, supporting CIP and SIP of the process fluid lines.
Sampling/Point Of Use System.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to install, operate and maintain. Systems are self contained, shipped fully tested, passivated and ready for installation
- Sample/Point of Use available instantly
- Designed with a single use point that can be configured as a low point drain during CIP and SIP operations
- Custom designed coil-tube heat exchanger to meet your specific requirements, either heating or cooling
- ASME BPE double tubesheet leak detection compliant
- Continuous flow through system ensures constant sterility
- 316L stainless steel seamless construction, with surface finishes down to 15 Microinches Ra. & Electropolished available
- Accurately designed Pitot tube for optimum flow
- Complete documentation & turn-over packages. Systems are provided with full traceability, including (MTR’s) and welding logs for all process contact materials.
- Data sheets are supplied with every design
- Many software programming options available
- Superior quality utilizing hygienic Top Line or customer specified valves
- Included shellside & cabinet drain