Standard Features of DS 8000 (Basic)
- Vessel Configuration: DS8000 6+2 bowl system.
- Advanced, Micro-Controller based User-friendly, complies with current USP, IP& EP specifications.
- Splash waterproof keyboard Alphanumeric polyester soft keys for keyboard.
- External vibration free Water Circulator for uniform water circulation, with audible, low water level alarm, with indication on display for safety.
- Mono shaft design with automatic adjustment for 25 mm depth setting with easy changeover between Apparatus I & II eliminates routine height validation as per USP.
- Paddles, Baskets and Vessels are laser marked with serial numbers for traceability.
- User interactive software in dialogue mode for ease of operation with protection against invalid entries.
- GLP Compliant report format with alphanumeric entries of Sample name, number & identification number for authentication.
- Non-Volatile Memory storage of 15 methods with parameter.
- Dissolution RUN can be started with last run parameters.
- Wake-up alarm feature automatically turns the bath heater ON at a predetermined time.
- RS 232C Interface for PC connectivity & Parallel port for printer.
- Auto-start in case of power failure.
- The systems meet all the requirements relating to validation, qualification & calibration.
- Appropriate IQ/OQ qualification documents can be supplied with the instrument.
Additional Features (Optional)
- Tablet Dispenser to drop all the dosage form at single instance along with Conical shaped low evaporation recovery lids on the tablet dispenser which reduces the media loss during long dissolution run and Integrated pre-centered lids to ensure automatic vessel centering & precise positioning of paddle/basket with shaft without any tool (as per pharmacopeia).
- Recovery Test facility to study 100% drug dissolution • Individual vessel temperature monitoring system automatically measures & records the temperature of individual vessel at specified % time points.
- Validation software for RPM & Temperature.