Standard Features of DS 14000 with Peristaltic Pump
- Vessel Configuration: DS14000 (12+2 bowl system) available.
- Advanced, Micro-Controller based User-friendly, complies with current USP, IP& EP specifications.
- Splash waterproof keyboard Alphanumeric polyester soft keys for keyboard.
- External vibration free Water Circulator for uniform water circulation, with audible, low water level alarm, with indication on display for safety.
- Mono shaft design with automatic adjustment for 25 mm depth setting with easy changeover between Apparatus I & II eliminates routine height validation as per USP.
- Paddles, Baskets and Vessels are laser marked with serial numbers for traceability.
Additional Features of DS 14000 with Peristaltic Pump
- Facility to perform the dissolution test using two buffers (buffer changing) to cater the application of enteric coating tablets.
- Facility to RINSE the entire sampling path in between sampling time point to eliminate contamination & carryover.
- Specially developed cleaning system to clean the entire sampling path after each run.
- Split & on-time interval.
Intelligent Sampling System
- Intelligent motorized sampling manifold complies with USP requirements Temperature monitoring system automatically records temperature of all the individual vessels at specified time points.
- Bi-directional 12 channel – 24 channel -DS 14000 (12+2 bowl system) peristaltic pump with tubing from ISMATEC, Switzerland.
- Imported pump with click-n- go Cassette design along with volume calibration through software.
- Over Head Design for electronic safety & fail safe operation.
- Sensor to locate proper position of tray with alarm facility for collection of sample.
- For DS 14000 (12+2 bowl system) : 12 x 6 x 2 sets of samples can be collected.
- Option of Test-tubes & 1.5ml / 2ml HPLC vials tray are available.