Cooled vacuum oven VOcool
- Temperature range +5 up to +90 ℃
- 2 model sizes (29 and 49 litres volume)
- 1 model variant: TwinDISPLAY
Outstanding precision thanks to Peltier technology
The compact, energy-saving and extremely accurate Peltier cooling unit ensures a surface temperature distribution with a maximum deviation of ±1 K across the entire temperature range. Memmert is the only manufacturer worldwide offering digital pressure control as a standard for their vacuum ovens. Ramp programming of temperature and vacuum (-cycles) in combination with direct heating of shelves allows for turbo processes and no residual moisture.
Maximum time-savings thanks to vacuum cycles
The inner chamber of each Memmert vacuum drying oven can be vented at controlled intervals in order to remove remaining moisture more quickly via the air flap. Ramp programming of temperature and vacuum (-cycles) optimises the drying process and considerably reduces drying times in comparison to conventional vacuum ovens. Up to 40 ramps with different temperature and vacuum setpoints can be programmed either directly on the controller or using the MEMory-Card. The ”Celsius“ software which is part of the standard specification provides a practically unlimited number of ramps.
A Memmert vacuum drying oven offers unique advantages
- heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing.
- a wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data loggers and the AtmoCONTROL software
- 3 years guarantee worldwide
Standard units are safety-approved and bear the test marks
Memmert knows exactly, what users from the industry need. Read here, which technological details make a Memmert heating oven, vacuum drying oven or climate chamber uniquely precise, reliable and efficient.