- Compact design with high speed output.
- Dual Track simultaneous filling station enhances the output of the machine.
- No Bottle – No Fill mechanism – To avoid spillage /wastage of powder in absence of bottle below the filling head.
- PLC controlled panel with touch screen for precise setting for filling and controlled.
PLC & HMI (Make Delta HMI 10.4” colour).s
- Acrylic covers are provided with SS panel for dust free operations.
- High productivity because of fast and reliable synchronization between filling and pneumatic indexing systems.
- Minimum change parts, hence quick changeover.
- The Pneumatic indexing mechanism for bottles ensure that there is no wastage of powder at the time of filling.
- No Spillage of powder; Dripping of the powder can be controlled after filling, hence avoiding powder spillage on bottle outer diameter.
- High Operational comfort – Since all parts are easily accessible and Hence controls are easy.
- Long Life- Electrical panel is separate from machine, so no dusting in electrical panel, and robust design, sophisticated manufacturing techniques and better material of construction ensures long life.
- Motorized elevating assembly to adjust the height of filling head when there is change in height of bottles.
- Easy availability of spares
- Powder distribution pipe is provided along with machine
- A/c variable speed drive is provided to adjust the speed of the conveyor which avoids falling of bottles.
- Inbuild Bottle Infeed and outfeed Turntables used for equally distributing the bottles in two tracks for filling and collecting after filling and sending to next station inline.
|Capacity||Up to 500 Pouch/Hour|
|Filling System||Semi Automatic|
|Material||MS and SS|
|Packaging Type||1-2 HP|
|Weight Variation||Less than +/- 1.0% subject to the powder nature, fill weight & speed.|
|Speed||130 BPM for 12 Grams|
|Material Grade||SS304, SS316|