- Inversion Blocks: There are two inversion blocks. Out of which one is, at the beginning to feed the bottles in an inverted position in to the cleaning chamber & second block is at the outlet to upright the inverted bottles after cleaning.
- Cleaning Chamber: This is provided to safeguard the product from cross contamination with the help of compressed air applies through jet & also sucks dust particles through vacuum chamber.
- Air Jet Assembly: This comprises of nozzle bank to inject filtered compressed air in to the container.
- Fully Automatic machine suitable for different bottle Size
- Complete Cleaning Chamber enclosed & under partial vacuum.
- Due to very high velocity of air, effective cleaning of containers.
- Machine with inbuilt Vacuum Blower to suck loosened particles from inner surface of the container.
- Compact model to save space.
- Filtration Systems.
|Working Height||900-+50 mm|
|Air Pressure||100 PSI at 15 CFM|
|Output Speed||Available from 30 to 120 BPM|
|Net Weight||250 kgs|